Freedom isn’t free
Freedom always has a cost. Freedom is earned by someone putting their life on the line. Today we celebrate the freedom that was earned by the great men and women fought our nation’s battles. These brave Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, and Citizens and Families fought, bled, sacrificed, and even died, for our personal freedoms. Today we honor them.
Lets not forget:
God provided for our spiritual freedom. He gave Christ to give us freedom from sin, and spiritual death.
Christ has set us free to live a free life. So take your stand! Never again let anyone put a harness of slavery on you. Galatians 5:1
free·dom [free-duhm] noun
1. the state of being free or at liberty rather than in confinement or under physical restraint: He won his freedom after a retrial.
2. exemption from external control, interference, regulation, etc.
3. the power to determine action without restraint.
4. political or national independence.
5. personal liberty, as opposed to bondage or slavery: a slave who bought his freedom.
So, today lets everyone who has earned freedom for us. Lets celebrate true freedom personally, and spiritually.